Hello Year 9
By now, you should be aware of the changes we’re making to DofE. Here’s a link to the blog post, just in case you missed it:
These changes mean that you can carry on working towards your DofE Bronze Award.
Here’s what you need to do:
JOIN THE DofE CLASSROOM
- We have set up this DofE Google Classroom.
- Join using this code: 5zzd72i
- This is so we can easily keep track of your progress.
- You will ALL be completing the new Skills activities, which is a First Aid course (yes, even if you’ve already done a first aid course elsewhere!)
- Materials, instructions and the evidence tracker can be found in the Skills section of the classroom.
- We will set tasks on a weekly basis.
**This course should be undertaken on a Wednesday afternoon during the allocated Common Mission time.**
- Your Crew Leader will be in touch with those of you who haven’t completed the Physical Section to discuss how you’re going to move forward with this.
- Or, if you know that you haven’t completed this, or were yet to start, there’s nothing stopping you getting in touch with your Crew Leader now so that you can get started asap! You just need to let them know what you want to do from the options given in the classroom post.
- Again, everything you need to get you started and the evidence tracker can be found under the Physical section in the classroom.
If you have any questions please get in touch with me or your Crew Leader.