In light of the announcement concerning the closure of the Y8/X26 & Y9/X25 year bubble at XP the following arrangements have been made to support students whilst working at home:
- All Crew sessions and lessons will take place LIVE via Google Hangout and the timetable is highlighted below.
- Students will receive input from teachers and have time to complete activities on Google Classroom.
- Students are registered in Crew (8.30am), at the beginning of the morning session (9.15am) and afternoon (1.15pm).
- All students are expected to join each session. If a student is absent, Crew Leaders will contact home to ascertain the reason why. If a student is unable to join a session, for example, they are unwell, we ask parents to please contact the office.
Crew Leaders and Subject teachers will send Google Hangout invitations to their classes.
- HOWEVER, Crew for today (Tuesday 17th November will take place at 8:45am)